Friday, May 27, 2011

Life is Hard...God is good

So I am having a rough morning but I am making it. Things feel like they are falling down all around me, but I am still standing so that is the important thing in all of this mess.

I am having a nice little battle with myself this morning. I really want to rebel and just do things my own way instead of letting God take care of them. It is hard to focus my thoughts on what He wants me to do and His will in my life. I am praying constantly for peace, compassion for others, and understanding. Also I am praying that His will be done in my life.

It seems that I have to give up my habits and hurts every moment of the day today. I really want to pick up where I left off a few days ago and just rage and find something to numb all the feelings that I am having. I know that this is not an option so I am just walking through it today.

I am focusing on the positive because I know that I can do all things through God who strengthens me. I know that He is there and all I have to do is let Him do it. Again I am praying that He would take it all. All my burdens, addictions, and hurts away from me.

So for today this is where I am. I am giving it all up to Him and letting Him carry the load and give me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment